Saturday, December 20, 2008

5 days to Christmas, 16 days till School Re-opens....

Holidays.. They seem to get better and better for me. But there's only one thing stopping me and it down, time...of course.
Well, I had one heck' of a year in school. And that's the end of this year's career as a standard 5 student. Now, I had just to see what obstacle lies ahead of me next year. 11 days left. We are all counting for that day. And my other friends had enjoyed this year and what's of holiday has to offer much. School is going to re-open, and Christmas is arriving.. If your in Europe, throwing snowballs..We students in Malaysia, however, are throwing books all around.
I wonder that if this Christmas, Santa Claus would give me 3 wishes, I would gladly spend them all. Maybe: 1) Get a Lifetime's Supply of Books.. 2) A Magical Pen which enhances everything! From drawing to writing.... 3) A Lucky Charm.. Maybe this may help you ace your UPSRs (tests..) with ease.

A person like me, typically do not like to go to school & I am the kind of person who opens a present to find out what's inside and not guess. That's right, I envy curiosity. I do not like to be guided and lead-over by, I want to lead. And for studies & information and stuff... I would rather buy books to enrich my mind with knowledge. My occupation of choice would be a self-impressionist, a successful perfectionist, a creative person: more likely to be a chef or an artist.

Christmas
Christmas, ah.. one of the many festivals that is familiar and most celebrated day in the world. My family doesn't actually celebrate it but believe me, I celebrate it.. Not with festive decorations, out of the world Santa costumes, expensive and luxurious presents but with a warm Christmas dinner plus with some classic Christmas songs together with some euro-dance music. What can be better than that?

Holidays, Enjoy them while you can.
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas & a wonderful New Year.
Sp out,
Eating Bacon..

No comments: